It was great to see Harris Mann, Club Patron of The Wolseley Owners Club on BBC Two on Sunday.
He appeared in James May's Cars of the People (Series 2 Episode 1) discussing his thoughts on one of his designs, the Austin Allegro.
The Wolseley Owners Club Directors and Team Members would like to wish all our members and their family and friends a Very Merry Christmas.
Wolseley Owners Club members enjoyed the three day Lancaster Insurance Classic Motor Show at the NEC in Birmingham, 13-15th November 2015.
It was great to see many existing members attending the show and meet many new ones joining the club over the weekend. There was much to see at the show in different halls.
The three Wolseleys on the stand – a Wolseley Mudlark (one of only two known), a Wolseley 21/60 County and a Wolseley 25 hp – drew much attention from members and the public alike with many questions being asked and answered about these Wolseleys and other models.
Issue 26 of Wisely - The Magazine of The Wolseley Owners Club, has been distributed to all our members.
The centre pages feature a Wolseley Series II - 14/56.
Issue 27 of Wisely - The Magazine of The Wolseley Owners Club, has been distributed to all our members.
The centre pages feature a 1969 Wolseley 18/85 'S'.
Wolseley Owners Club Technical Director Chris Chantrell and Technical team member Ron Sigley, were recently invited to attend a day’s Technical session with Fuzz Townshend, from TV’s ‘Car SOS’ and others at Wroxall Abbey Hotel in Warwickshire.
Learning from the Master Mechanic himself, on how to take care of MOT exempt classics and run tests to ensure roadworthiness, including literature, presentations and demos, the day was thoroughly enjoyed by both, who can now pass this information on to our members.
Welcome to The Wolseley Owners Club
- 31 Jan Created: East Midlands Area Event, Sun 25th Sep 2016, Crich Tramway Village Car Rally
- 31 Jan Created: East Midlands Area Event, Sun 15th May 2016, Crich Tramway Village Car Rally
- 31 Jan Updated: East Area Club Event, Sat 16th - Sun 17th Jul 2016, Woodhall Spa '40s Festival
- 29 Jan Created: news - Our Club Patron on the BBC
- 29 Jan Created: South East Area Event, Sat 23rd Apr 2016, 90 Years of Transport
- 26 Jan Created: South East Area Event, Sun 26th Jun 2016, Southborough & District Lions Gala Day and Classic Car show
- 26 Jan Created: South East Area Event, Sun 15th May 2016, Southborough and High Brooms Family Fun day and Classic car show
- 26 Jan Created: South East Area Event, Mon 2nd May 2016, UKP Leisure Club, Classic car show
- 26 Jan Created: Northern Area Event, Sun 19th Jun 2016, Classic Cars and Cream Teas
- 4 Jan Updated: Contact The Wolseley Owners Club Team
- even more website updates...
The Wolseley Owners Club Limited was launched in 2011 by a group of Wolseley owners and enthusiasts, to serve the growing needs of the Wolseley car owner and enthusiast. Today, the club is going from strength to strength and is run by 17 team members and has 27 Area Contacts and 19 Model Contacts who are all here to assist you. There are many benefits to joining The Wolseley Owners Club - practical, social and miscellaneous.
The club is open to anybody who has an interest in these great British classic cars, there is no need to own a Wolseley.
Our objectives are to raise awareness of the Wolseleys and help to preserve the Wolseley marque, along with other Wolseley clubs and associations.
The Wolseley Owners Club is a not for profit organisation and the emphasis is firmly on our members.