Wolseley Owners Club Technical Director Chris Chantrell and Technical team member Ron Sigley, were recently invited to attend a day’s Technical session with Fuzz Townshend, from TV’s ‘Car SOS’ and others at Wroxall Abbey Hotel in Warwickshire.
Learning from the Master Mechanic himself, on how to take care of MOT exempt classics and run tests to ensure roadworthiness, including literature, presentations and demos, the day was thoroughly enjoyed by both, who can now pass this information on to our members.
Issue 26 of Wisely - The Magazine of The Wolseley Owners Club, has been distributed to all our members.
The centre pages feature a Wolseley Series II - 14/56.
It was a great turn out on a very pleasant summers day at Ripon on 30th August 2015. There were 14 cars on the Wolseley Owners Club stand and this made for plenty of variety.
A good fun day was had by all. Special thanks must go to Lian Johnston, Northern member, for rattling up bacon, sausage and egg butties for as many as wanted. They went down a treat.
Wolseley Owners Club members attended the first Morris Vehicles Association (MVA) Rally on Saturday 8th and Sunday 9th August 2015 at Thoresby Hall in Nottingham.
Thanks to Chairman John and Organiser Ben from the Morris Register for their personal invitation to attend. Wolseley Owners Club are members of the MVA. It was a great weekend with glorious weather, very well organised and 8 club members Wolseleys attended – two 1500’s, a 14/56, a series 18/85, a 6/80, a 6/90 and two 15/50’s plus over 30 members, family and friends.
Wolseley Owners Club members enjoyed the recent annual WOCFEAST dinner, held at Wroxall Abbey Country House Hotel and Estate in Warwickshire on 3rd October 2015.
The hotel and rooms were stunning. The food and service excellent. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff.
Members enjoyed a great four course meal, accompanied by entertainment from Nero String Trio, with their varied repertoire from classical music to modern day.
Wolseley Owners Club had a fantastic weekend at Tatton Park in Cheshire at the Passion for Power Classic Motor Show, held over the weekend of 22nd and 23rd August 2015.
41 Wolseleys were on the club stand, displaying many different and interesting models. Over 80 members, family and friends attended.
The Club were absolutely delighted to be awarded ‘Best Club stand’ (1st Place) out of 87 plus car clubs attending, plus several other awards were also received by club members from the show judges over the weekend.
Welcome to The Wolseley Owners Club
- 21 Nov Updated: South West Area Event, Sun 9th - Wed 12th Oct 2016, COOC mini tour of Somerset
- 12 Nov Created: North East Area Event, Sun 14th Aug 2016, Mark Woodward Classic Events - 23rd Raby Castle Classic Vehicle Show
- 12 Nov Created: South West Area Club Event, Sat 18th - Sun 19th Jun 2016, The Footman James 37th Bristol Classic Car Show
- 12 Nov Created: South West Area Event, Sun 9th - Wed 12th Oct 2016, COOC mini tour of Somerset
- 12 Nov Created: South East Area Event, Sat 24th - Sun 25th Sep 2016, 18th Kingsfold Vintage Rally
- 12 Nov Created: North East Area Club Event, Sun 28th Aug 2016, 15th Ripon Autumn Classic Car Show and Auto Jumble
- 12 Nov Created: North West Area Club Event, Sat 20th - Sun 21st Aug 2016, Passion for Power Classic Motor Show
- 12 Nov Created: East Area Event, Sat 13th - Sun 14th Aug 2016, Morris Register Rally
- 12 Nov Created: South East Area Event, Sun 10th Jul 2016, Darling Buds Classic car show
- 12 Nov Created: Midlands Area Event, Sat 2nd - Sun 3rd Jul 2016, Morris Vehicles Association Rally
- even more website updates...
The Wolseley Owners Club Limited was launched in 2011 by a group of Wolseley owners and enthusiasts, to serve the growing needs of the Wolseley car owner and enthusiast. Today, the club is going from strength to strength and is run by 17 team members and has 27 Area Contacts and 19 Model Contacts who are all here to assist you. There are many benefits to joining The Wolseley Owners Club - practical, social and miscellaneous.
The club is open to anybody who has an interest in these great British classic cars, there is no need to own a Wolseley.
Our objectives are to raise awareness of the Wolseleys and help to preserve the Wolseley marque, along with other Wolseley clubs and associations.
The Wolseley Owners Club is a not for profit organisation and the emphasis is firmly on our members.