The Wolseley Owners Club attended the ‘Rare Breeds Motor Show’ in the finest medieval village of Lavenham in Suffolk, in the South of England, on Bank Holiday Monday 25th August 2014.
The Wolseley Owners Club won 'Best Club Stand' out of 87 car clubs at the 'Passion for Power Classic Motor Show', Tatton Park, Cheshire, on 17th August 2014.
This was an outstanding event and 35 superb Wolseley cars were on display on the club stand over the weekend 16th and 17th August 2014 for the ‘Passion for Power Classic Motor Show’ organised by Stuart Holmes, Cheshire Auto Promotions, held at Tatton Park, Cheshire.
Despite the wind and rain from the tail end of Hurricane Bertha on Sunday 10th August, the Wolseley Owners Club Festival (WOCFEST) went ahead as planned.
Although shorter on numbers than expected due to the weather, 32 Wolseley models were present at the FEST plus a lovely Morris Oxford, alongside the Guest of Honour, Harris Mann, British Car Designer, who amongst other cars, designed the Wolseley 18-22 ‘Wedge’ and the TR7.
The Wolseley Owners Club displayed 28 Wolseleys on the club stand at the Ardingly and Classic Vehicle Show in the South East of England.
Visitors to the show were presented with a superb display of 28 Wolseley cars over the weekend of 12th and 13th July 2014, plus a Morris Van, a Morris Oxford and a Wolseley Stationary engine on the club stand.
The club stand was a great success, members and invited guests were served breakfast rolls on arrival, drinks all day and a BBQ later on, on both days of the weekend.
Issue 19 of Wisely - The Magazine of The Wolseley Owners Club, has been distributed to all our members.
The centre pages feature a 1936 Wolseley Series II - 25hp, with Gardner diesel engine.
Six Wolseleys were displayed upon the stand in the sunshine at Beaumanor Hall in Leicestershire on Sunday 20th July 2014.
Welcome to The Wolseley Owners Club
- 17 Oct Created: North West Area Social, Sun 30th Nov 2014, Christmas Lunch - 1pm @ The Walton Fox
- 17 Oct Created: news - Lavenham Rare Breeds Motor Show 2014
- 11 Oct Created: news - Passion for Power Classic Motor Show 2014
- 7 Oct Created: Humber Area Social, Wed 29th Oct 2014, Evening get-together at The Leagate Inn @ 7pm
- 28 Sep Created: news - Wisely Issue 19, July / August 2014
- 27 Sep Updated: news - WOCFEST - The Wolseley Owners Club Festival Weekend 2014
- 24 Sep Created: news - WOCFEST - The Wolseley Owners Club Festival Weekend 2014
- 19 Sep Created: news - 18th Beaumanor Classic Car & Transport Show
- 13 Sep Updated: news - 26th Ardingly Vintage and Classic Vehicle Show
- 8 Sep Updated: Midlands Area Club Event, Fri 14th - Sun 16th Nov 2014, Lancaster Insurance Classic Motor Show
- even more website updates...
The Wolseley Owners Club Limited has been launched by a group of Wolseley owners and enthusiasts, to serve the growing needs of the Wolseley car owner and enthusiast.
The club is open to anybody who has an interest in these great British classic cars, there is no need to own a Wolseley.
Our objectives are to raise awareness of the Wolseleys and help to preserve the Wolseley marque, along with other Wolseley clubs and associations.
The Wolseley Owners Club is a not for profit organisation and the emphasis is firmly on our members.
Joining The Wolseley Owners Club
Join The Wolseley Owners Club in 2014 and get Fourteen 4 Fourteen!
We will give you 14 months membership instead of a year, this offer is for all new members joining during the whole of 2014.