Issue 17 of Wisely - The Magazine of The Wolseley Owners Club, is currently being printed and will shortly be distributed to all our members.
The centre pages feature a 1911 Wolseley Siddeley 20/28 L4.
Issue 16 of Wisely - The Magazine of The Wolseley Owners Club, has been distributed to all our members.
The centre pages feature a 1965 Wolseley Hornet Mk II.
On Sunday 15th December, 27 North West and Northern club members gathered together for a WOC Christmas Lunch in Samlesbury Hall, near Preston in Lancashire.
It was a lovely meal with some good choices on offer, of creamy Bubble and Squeak soup, creamy Mushrooms or a warm Rocket salad with Pancetta, red onion and pine nuts, followed by the Roast Turkey and the rest of the Chef’s finest, 21 day old matured Beef topside with Rosemary infused potatoes or Steamed Hake in a Salmon Gravadlax sauce. No meal is complete without dessert and members were offered Christmas pudding and Brandy sauce, Cranachan or luxury Bread and Butter pudding. Indeed a great feast.
Congratulations to Andy, we are all watching!
Issue 15 of Wisely - The Magazine of The Wolseley Owners Club, has been distributed to all our members.
The front and rear covers show Wolseley Owners Club cars and members in front of Supermarine Spitfire TE311 an Mk LF XVIE, part of the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight at RAF Coningsby.
Welcome to The Wolseley Owners Club
- 4 Apr Created: news - Wisely Issue 17, March / April 2014
- 26 Mar Updated: Area Club Event, Fri 8th - Sun 10th Aug 2014, 'WOCFEST' - The Wolseley Owners Club Festival Weekend 2014
- 22 Mar Created: WOCFEST
- 22 Mar Created: shop - Tickets for WOCFEST (Members)
- 22 Mar Created: shop - Adult tickets for entry to Motor Heritage Centre (Members)
- 22 Mar Created: shop - Child tickets for entry to Motor Heritage Centre (Ages 5-16)
- 22 Mar Created: shop - Tickets for WOCFEST (Non-members)
- 22 Mar Created: shop - Adult tickets for entry to Motor Heritage Centre (Non-members)
- 22 Mar Updated: Welcome to The Wolseley Owners Club
- 16 Mar Updated: Midlands Area Club Event, Fri 14th - Sun 16th Nov 2014, Lancaster Insurance Classic Motor Show
- even more website updates...
The Wolseley Owners Club Limited has been launched by a group of Wolseley owners and enthusiasts, to serve the growing needs of the Wolseley car owner and enthusiast.
The club is open to anybody who has an interest in these great British classic cars, there is no need to own a Wolseley.
Our objectives are to raise awareness of the Wolseleys and help to preserve the Wolseley marque, along with other Wolseley clubs and associations.
The Wolseley Owners Club is a not for profit organisation and the emphasis is firmly on our members.
Joining The Wolseley Owners Club
Join The Wolseley Owners Club in 2014 and get Fourteen 4 Fourteen!
We will give you 14 months membership instead of a year, this offer is for all new members joining during the whole of 2014.
WOLSELEY 6/80, 4/50 & MORRIS SIX (MS) - BUYERS GUIDE
Comprehensive guide to all aspects of buying, owning and maintaining all three models produced 1948-1954.
Includes chapters on: History, Engine, Gearbox, Steering & Suspension, Tyres & Brakes, Electrics, Interior, Bodywork, Driving, Values, Parts, and selected Clubs & Suppliers. Diagrams and colour photos used throughout.
Price: £6.00 - UK & Europe / £10.00 - Australia/New Zealand - Prices include postage & packing/shipping.
This guide is produced by the author at home and prices reflect the costs required purely to cover printing, paper and postage etc.
Contact: Bob Pountney, 43 Claverham Road, Yatton, North Somerset, BS49 4LA United Kingdom. SouthW...@WolseleyOwnersClub.com