Issue 21 of Wisely - The Magazine of The Wolseley Owners Club, has been distributed to all our members.
The centre pages feature two Wolseley 6/80s.
Over the weekend of 14th – 16th November 2014, Wolseley Owners Club attended the Lancaster Insurance Classic Motor Show at the NEC in Birmingham.
The club stand had five Wolseleys on – a 1932 Wolseley Hornet in black, a 1934 Wolseley 21/60 County in black, a 1947 Wolseley 14/60 in black and cream, a 1967 modified Wolseley Hornet in bright green, and a 1968 Wolseley 6/110 Hearse in black with a Woodall Nicholson body. All Wolseleys on the stand were very popular with members and visiting public alike, with much interest shown. The theme for the stand was ‘Four Weddings and a Funeral’; the theme for the show being the ‘Big Screen’.
Issue 20 of Wisely - The Magazine of The Wolseley Owners Club, has been distributed to all our members.
The centre pages feature 'The Green Hornet' - a 1967 Wolseley Hornet Mk III.
Members attending the North West Wolseley Owners Club Christmas Lunch on Sunday 30th November 2014, enjoyed a hearty three course meal.
The Walton Fox in Bamber Bridge, Preston, Lancashire, is a country pub and restaurant and was said to ooze rural charm and rustic character. It certainly did. What a lovely place.
The first Lincolnshire social get-together went well with 13 Wolseley Owners Club members attending on Wednesday 29th October 2014 at The Leagate Inn in Coningsby.
A jolly evening was enjoyed by all. Further get-together's in Lincoln are planned approximately every quarter.
Welcome to The Wolseley Owners Club
- 18 Dec Created: news - Merry Christmas - 2014
- 17 Dec Created: news - Wisely Issue 21, November / December 2014
- 11 Dec Created: news - North West Christmas Lunch 2014
- 9 Dec Updated: news - Lancaster Insurance Classic Motor Show, NEC 2014
- 9 Dec Updated: Contact The Wolseley Owners Club Team
- 9 Dec Updated: About The Wolseley Owners Club
- 7 Dec Created: news - Lancaster Insurance Classic Motor Show, NEC 2014
- 6 Dec Created: news - Lincolnshire Social - October 2014
- 1 Dec Created: news - Wisely Issue 20, September / October 2014
- 27 Nov Created: news - 34th Annual Vintage Car Rally, Tredegar House Park, Newport
- even more website updates...
The Wolseley Owners Club Limited has been launched by a group of Wolseley owners and enthusiasts, to serve the growing needs of the Wolseley car owner and enthusiast.
The club is open to anybody who has an interest in these great British classic cars, there is no need to own a Wolseley.
Our objectives are to raise awareness of the Wolseleys and help to preserve the Wolseley marque, along with other Wolseley clubs and associations.
The Wolseley Owners Club is a not for profit organisation and the emphasis is firmly on our members.
Joining The Wolseley Owners Club
Join The Wolseley Owners Club in 2014 and get Fourteen 4 Fourteen!
We will give you 14 months membership instead of a year, this offer is for all new members joining during the whole of 2014.