Eleven Wolseleys were upon the WOC stand, with members attending from Yorkshire and the North East of England at Ripon Racecourse on Sunday 31st August 2014.
Wolseley Owners Club members attended Mark Woodward’s Classic Car and Autojumble at Ripon Racecourse, North Yorkshire. Upon the stand were two 18/85s, a Six, a 4/44, a 16/60, a hornet, four 1500s and a 6/110 Hearse.
The Wolseley Owners Club attended the ‘Rare Breeds Motor Show’ in the finest medieval village of Lavenham in Suffolk, in the South of England, on Bank Holiday Monday 25th August 2014.
Issue 19 of Wisely - The Magazine of The Wolseley Owners Club, has been distributed to all our members.
The centre pages feature a 1936 Wolseley Series II - 25hp, with Gardner diesel engine.
Six Wolseleys were displayed upon the stand in the sunshine at Beaumanor Hall in Leicestershire on Sunday 20th July 2014.
The Wolseley Owners Club won 'Best Club Stand' out of 87 car clubs at the 'Passion for Power Classic Motor Show', Tatton Park, Cheshire, on 17th August 2014.
This was an outstanding event and 35 superb Wolseley cars were on display on the club stand over the weekend 16th and 17th August 2014 for the ‘Passion for Power Classic Motor Show’ organised by Stuart Holmes, Cheshire Auto Promotions, held at Tatton Park, Cheshire.
Despite the wind and rain from the tail end of Hurricane Bertha on Sunday 10th August, the Wolseley Owners Club Festival (WOCFEST) went ahead as planned.
Although shorter on numbers than expected due to the weather, 32 Wolseley models were present at the FEST plus a lovely Morris Oxford, alongside the Guest of Honour, Harris Mann, British Car Designer, who amongst other cars, designed the Wolseley 18-22 ‘Wedge’ and the TR7.
Welcome to The Wolseley Owners Club
- 25 Nov Created: Yorkshire Area Club Event, Sun 30th Aug 2015, 13th Ripon Autumn Classic Car show and Autojumble
- 23 Nov Created: news - Ripon Autumn Classic Car & Bike Show & Jumble, 2014
- 19 Nov Created: North West Area Club Event, Sat 22nd - Sun 23rd Aug 2015, Passion for Power Classic Motor Show
- 19 Nov Created: Midlands Area Club Event, Sun 26th Jul 2015, Classic Car & Transport Show @ Beaumanor Hall
- 11 Nov Created: Scotland Area Club Event, Sat 27th - Sun 28th Jun 2015, Moffat Car Rally
- 11 Nov Created: Northern Area Event, Sun 21st Jun 2015, Classic Car and Cream Tea
- 11 Nov Created: West Area Club Event, Sat 13th - Sun 14th Jun 2015, The Footman James 36th Bristol Classic Car Show
- 11 Nov Created: North West Area Club Event, Sat 30th - Sun 31st May 2015, Classic & Performance Car Spectacular & Cheshire Autojumble
- 11 Nov Created: North Wales Area Event, Sun 24th - Mon 25th May 2015, Prestatyn Classic Car Show and Run
- 11 Nov Created: South of England Area Event, Fri 1st - Mon 4th May 2015, The Great Weekend Away
- even more website updates...
The Wolseley Owners Club Limited has been launched by a group of Wolseley owners and enthusiasts, to serve the growing needs of the Wolseley car owner and enthusiast.
The club is open to anybody who has an interest in these great British classic cars, there is no need to own a Wolseley.
Our objectives are to raise awareness of the Wolseleys and help to preserve the Wolseley marque, along with other Wolseley clubs and associations.
The Wolseley Owners Club is a not for profit organisation and the emphasis is firmly on our members.
Joining The Wolseley Owners Club
Join The Wolseley Owners Club in 2014 and get Fourteen 4 Fourteen!
We will give you 14 months membership instead of a year, this offer is for all new members joining during the whole of 2014.