Issue 22 of Wisely - The Magazine of The Wolseley Owners Club, has been distributed to all our members.
The centre pages feature Harris Mann, Patron of The Wolseley Owners Club.
For the small sum of just £2.50 per month you can join the Wolseley Owners Club.
The Wolseley Owners Club can now offer membership via Direct Debit to anyone with a UK bank account.
That's payment by Direct Debit of:
- £28.00 annually or,
- £7.25 quarterly or
- £2.50 monthly!
Spreading the cost of membership and never having to remember when to renew.
Issue 21 of Wisely - The Magazine of The Wolseley Owners Club, has been distributed to all our members.
The centre pages feature two Wolseley 6/80s.
Over the weekend of 14th – 16th November 2014, Wolseley Owners Club attended the Lancaster Insurance Classic Motor Show at the NEC in Birmingham.
The club stand had five Wolseleys on – a 1932 Wolseley Hornet in black, a 1934 Wolseley 21/60 County in black, a 1947 Wolseley 14/60 in black and cream, a 1967 modified Wolseley Hornet in bright green, and a 1968 Wolseley 6/110 Hearse in black with a Woodall Nicholson body. All Wolseleys on the stand were very popular with members and visiting public alike, with much interest shown. The theme for the stand was ‘Four Weddings and a Funeral’; the theme for the show being the ‘Big Screen’.
Members attending the North West Wolseley Owners Club Christmas Lunch on Sunday 30th November 2014, enjoyed a hearty three course meal.
The Walton Fox in Bamber Bridge, Preston, Lancashire, is a country pub and restaurant and was said to ooze rural charm and rustic character. It certainly did. What a lovely place.
Welcome to The Wolseley Owners Club
- 15 Mar Updated: West Area Social, Sun 22nd Mar 2015, Frederick York Wolseley Lunch - Bristol - The Methuen Arms
- 7 Mar Created: news - Wisely Issue 22, January / February 2015
- 22 Feb Updated: Midlands Area Club Event, Sat 28th - Sun 29th Mar 2015, Practical Classics Restoration and Classic Car Show
- 4 Feb Created: East Anglia Area Social, Sat 28th Feb 2015, Frederick York Wolseley Lunch - Cambridge - The Crown Inn
- 4 Feb Updated: Humber Area Social, Sun 1st Mar 2015, Frederick York Wolseley Lunch - Lincolnshire - Healing Manor Hotel
- 4 Feb Updated: North West Area Social, Sun 15th Mar 2015, Frederick York Wolseley Lunch - Lancashire - The Assheton Arms
- 4 Feb Updated: Northern Area Social, Sun 22nd Mar 2015, Frederick York Wolseley Lunch - Durham - The Morritt
- 24 Jan Created: news - Direct Debit - monthly, quarterly or annually
- 24 Jan Updated: Joining The Wolseley Owners Club
- 6 Jan Created: Staffordshire Area Social, Sat 3rd Oct 2015, WOCFEAST!
- even more website updates...
The Wolseley Owners Club Limited has been launched by a group of Wolseley owners and enthusiasts, to serve the growing needs of the Wolseley car owner and enthusiast.
The club is open to anybody who has an interest in these great British classic cars, there is no need to own a Wolseley.
Our objectives are to raise awareness of the Wolseleys and help to preserve the Wolseley marque, along with other Wolseley clubs and associations.
The Wolseley Owners Club is a not for profit organisation and the emphasis is firmly on our members.