01 Aug Wisely Issue 1-July-August-2011
Wiseley Issue 1 The launch issue of Wisely – The Magazine of The Wolseley Owners Club.
Within this inaugural issue of Wisely, the following articles and much more are contained:
Technical articles including: Wolseley 4/44 steering coupling, and SU fuel pump rebuild.
Team Profiles, Archive and Historical articles including an introduction to the Wolseley Gyrocar.
A preview of this launch issue of Wisely can be viewed below:
Our club has a full colour A4, 32 page magazine ‘Wisely – The Magazine of The Wolseley Owners Club‘ which is published bi-monthly.
Shown here is a preview of our launch issue.
Wisely includes, to mention a few, articles on:
- Rare Wolseleys – We report on rare Wolseleys and bring this exciting and interesting information to you!
- Technical Challenges – Members technical challenges – How they did it!
- ‘My Wolseley and I’ – all about one of our members and their Wolseley.
- Readers Drives – Stories about our members and their Wolseleys.
- Restorations – Full blown epic tales of our members’ restorations – the highs and the lows!
- Places to visit with your Wolseley – Tried and tested days out!
- Social and Events – Come and join us – we’re a friendly bunch, talk Wolseleys, BBQ and have fun!
Wisely Issue 1